Social Media

Tuesday, 3 March 2015

Found: Faux Sleeve Tie Waste Dress

Okay. I've been pining over the idea of a dress with a faux sleeve tie waste for months now. With this whole 90s grunge revival and shirts being tied around the waist, I was dying for a dress that incorporated this trend. Then, it happened. I saw Jennifer Lawrence on Good Morning America wearing ita dress with faux sleeves tied around her waist.  It was then I knew, it would only be a matter of time before I saw this trend take off.  Finally, I've been seeing dresses that are similar to JLaw's Ulla Johnson dress, popping up here and there. Just recently, I was able to score this amazing dress on ASOS, and now I can finally check this off my to-buy list!







#theDress 
Ulla Johnson- Corsica Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment