Social Media

Thursday, 15 January 2015

Winter Stripes

Okay. I am not by any means saying this is a practical outfit for the weather we have been having in the Toronto area lately. I know my dear reader that you are smarter than that.  This outfit however is perfect for that mild weathered Saturday where you and your dearest cousin decide to take a walk downtown, grab a coffee and explore the cute little shops your town has to offer. And that day, don't be afraid to mix things up with a stripe on stripe pairing. It's totally fine. If done the right way of course. A thin stripe with a thick stripe is good, if done in on a small scale. I mean you could do a full on stripy outfit, but it is really hard to make head to toe stripes in all different varieties look good. Perhaps one day I'll give it a go and try to make it work.  Until then lets just enjoy this outfit of Stephanie's. 


Stripy numbers to check out:

Anthropologie: Wintertide Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment