Social Media

Thursday, 22 January 2015

Oversized Scarf Essentials: Plaid & Houndstooth

Okay. I feel like this outfit is a no brainer. A super casual winter look with the quintessential oversized go-to scarf.  If you don't have a go-to scarf then I strongly suggest this weekend you go pick one up. Especially a really nice oversized one in a great print. It's one of these things that can make an outfit go from good to great with minimal effort. This scarf Stephanie is wearing, I have been pining over for months now. I just can't bring myself to buy it simply because I already own one too many scarves. It's amazing because the scarf has this great plaid print on the one side and a houndstooth on the other. What wouldn't mixing two classic prints together bring but sheer beauty?


Scarf: Joe Fresh

Other great options here from:


6 comments:

  1. Your blog header is so cute and perfect! xx
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too kind Elizabeth! I appreciate it! :)

      Delete
  2. I love that scarf! Very pretty outfit + photos.

    xo,

    Emma
    http://www.sassystreet.com/

    ReplyDelete