Social Media

Thursday, 4 December 2014

70s Inspired: Fur Scarves and Wide Leg Jeans

Oh yes. It's begun again. Fur weather. Last year I was so excited to see glimpses of these fur scarves. Now they're everywhere. But I'm not going to lie, I kind of love it. Sure I loved being part of the inner circle, but any revival of a 70s trend, I am all for. I mean come on. What a glorious decade for fashion. I know so many women that are intimidated by the wide leg jean. Sure it can be a little scary, but people were scared of the skinny jean and now everyone is wearing them.  Wide leg jeans can make legs look just as long as skinny jeans too - if not longer! If you pair them with a short jacket, then it makes the top half of you look smaller, thus the rest of you is all leg! I feel a need to make these a staple in every woman's closet. I know this is a crazy pipe dream, but a girl can dream can't she? And I know I had a very similar post to this a few months ago, but I can't help feeling passionate about the topic. Join me in my crusade to revive the wide leg pant!


Similar Items:

Jeans: Gap (not super wide leg, however super lovely)
Jacket:  Uniqlo
Sweater: Joe Fresh
Scarf: Joe Fresh

1 comment:

  1. You'd fit right into that 70s show! Love that sweater!

    ReplyDelete