Social Media

Friday, 3 October 2014

October Week 1- Friday Favourites!

So many great things happening this first week of October.

1. Future Learn 

Just as I was going through school withdrawl, I discovered Future Learn. Future Learn offers a diverse range of high quality online courses. Best part: Totally Free. I've registered for a few courses now. Join me in class!

Data to Insight: An Introduction to Data Analysis
How to Succeed at: Interviews
Digital Marketing: Challenges and Insights
Innovation: the Key to Business Success 


2. Cole Haan


Source | Nordstrom

My feet have had the honour of stepping inside a pair of Cole Haans. And baby was it good. I went to the shoe store thinking I shouldn't even be going because I shouldn't be buying anymore shoes, then I tried on a similar pair of these oxfords above and I was sold instantaneously. It's like my foot was stepping on one of those cotton ball clouds you picture when you're five. It was magical.  You'll be seeing my pair on the blog soon I'm certain.


3. David Hockney



Agh! I rediscovered my love for David Hockney this week. Look. So beautiful in colour. Those lines and textures, oh my.  This tumblr blog has an amazing collection of his work. Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment