Social Media

Thursday, 2 October 2014

It's all about the flowies

I think I'm going to dub October, Flotober. I don't think I could wear flowies everyday of the month, but at least once a week during the month of October I'm going to give it a try. It just seems like the most perfect weather for these pants.  So here is my first pair for Flotober. 

*Flowies: Wide leg flowy pants. Also known as Palazzo Pants. (Flowies just sounds so much better)

 


Purse- Thrifted
Watch- DKNY
Flowies- Anthropologie (similar here in a really cool print too!)
Top- H&M

1 comment:

  1. I like the name flowies too, because it just seems so much more fitting for this style of pants. Speaking of which, those pants are really gorgeous, and they seem like a great transitional piece for fall.

    -Helen

    Sweet Helen Grace

    ReplyDelete