Social Media

Tuesday, 21 October 2014

Fall Layers : Sweater over Dress

Okay. I'm doing some basic fall layering today. I know many people are still not layering shirts and sweaters over dresses, so that's what I went for. You can totally re-work your entire wardrobe by doing this. It's kind of exhilarating the combinations that you can come up with if you give this a try!





Because the outfit is so solid in colour I went for a bit of a patterned tight to shake things up a bit.
I'm also kind of obsessed with wearing my watch over my sweater. Granted, some may think this looks a touch grandma-ish. But I don't really care.  I love it and think  you should do it! As long  you're omitting the kleenex tucked under the watch, I don't think it exudes old fashion grandma.  If you're doing that then we need to talk. 



If you read my fall jackets post you will see that I have purchased now two out of the four jackets listed. However, I am justifying this purchase because the jacket is amazing, and because I had a gift card to H&M so in total the coat cost me around 8 dollars!

Sweater- Banana Republic
Dress- Uniqlo
Coat- H&M
Watch- DKNY
Purse- Thrifted

2 comments:

  1. I love layers in fall, so casual ;-)
    http://artdicted2.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! For sure my favourite part of the season!

      Delete