Social Media

Tuesday, 30 September 2014

It's Fall : What is a girl to wear?

 !!

Prim & Pattern x Violet & Eloise.
Back together again.

My friend Kaelin and I reunited after 5 months apart to take some photos for our blogs. We went to the amazing Allen Gardens in Toronto for this set of photos. You can see her's inside the gardens at the incredible succulent gardens here.  

As you can see I'm wearing one of my new fall jackets from Old Navy that I blogged about last week. Because a girl has to show off her new clothes right away. Right?

Old Navy Long Jacket Fall Womens Fashion

Old Navy Long Jacket Fall Womens Fashion

Old Navy Long Patterned Tweed Jacket Fall Womens Fashion

Jacket | Old Navy
Jeans | Old Navy
Top | Ann Taylor
Shoes | Camper
Scarf | Urban Outfitters

2 comments:

  1. I'm in LOVE with this coat! You look fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket is just gorgeous! x

    www.viewavenue.com

    ReplyDelete