Social Media

Thursday, 21 August 2014

Perfect Summer Dress

Alright. Let's be real. It's been freaking cold this summer. At least here in Canada. And no, not because it's Canada. Most summers it has been so hot and humid, that I wished it was socially acceptable to wear a bathing suit everywhere I went ( a one piece of course-you have to maintain some form of modesty!) But this summer, that has not been the case at all. So my dear friends, I have found this dress to meet my summer needs. A dress with sheer long sleeves and in a beautiful crisp white colour to emphasize this tan of mine. Because who am I kidding, that's all I really want to show off. 




Yes. Those are dimples on my knuckles. I have the hands of a new born.



Dress | Ann Taylor
Watch | DKNY (Ultimate cross-border Macy's find)
Shoes | Naturalizer 
Purse | Thrifted (Sorry. I know. It's amazing)

1 comment: