Social Media

Tuesday, 19 August 2014

Pattern Mixing : With Stephanie

Okay. More pattern mixing today.  I feel like pattern mixing is just this thing that everyone does, but I have quickly learned that is not the case. Some people are even overwhelmed by the simple combination of a striped top and patterned bottom. So here is my ridiculously gorgeous cousin to show you how it’s done.

fashion, pattern mixing, stripes, skirt

kate spade, nine west, zara, fashion

Ugh. Shes so photogenic it makes me sick.

Sandals | Nine West | Similar here
Purse | Kate Spade | Similar here
Watch | Kate Spade



Shirt | Zara | Similar here
Skirt | She nabbed in Greece. But a similar one here.

2 comments:

  1. This look was styled perfectly, I never thought of wearing a striped top with a patterned skirt? And your cousin's stunning!

    LagerfeldLove

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Pattern mixing is a lot of fun! Give it a try!

      Delete