Social Media

Thursday, 14 August 2014

Pattern Mixing Basics : With Isabel

Okay. Let's talk Pattern Mixing 101. I know pattern mixing may seem like this crazy scary thing for some. To be honest I never even thought that it was weird to mix two patterns together. I don't  really consider any 'rules' when mixing two patterns either. But I guess if you are going to consider anything when mixing two patterns is, try and mix a small print with a larger print. That way it's not too in your face crazy. But if that's what you're going for, then hey, why not go for it. I don't think anyone should follow any particular 'rules' per say. Think about all the fashion trends over the decades. They all started by breaking the rules.



How rude of me. I didn't introduce you. This is Isabel. She'll be appearing on the blog from time to time. Because what can I say, she's awesome.


Note: Isa rocks the bold black and white stripe with the small diamond printed shorts.


2 comments: