Social Media

Sunday, 24 August 2014

Liebster Award Nominee



What. Crazy Talk. I've been nominated for a Liebster Award. I've only been blogging for a few months now, so I couldn't be more excited. Thanks to the lovely Peach Blossom  for the nomination and questions.

So. This Liebster Award has some rules. Lets get to them. 

1. Link back to the person that nominated you for the award
2. You must write 11 facts about yourself so people can learn more about you
3. You also have to answer the 11 questions by the nominator
4. After completing this, you should nominate 11 other bloggers that have under 200 followers and give them 11 questions of your choice. However, you cannot nominate your nominator
5. You have to let your nominees know that they have been nominated and give them access to the link to find out more about the award.

Let's begin.


11 Things about me, Katherine

1. I love to cook. Like love love.
2. I am partial to a good cat video now and again. Who am I kidding? I'm obsessed.
3. I need chocolate. Everyday.
4. I know all the words to the movie Matilda. "Much too good for children."
5. I own 3 copies of the 90s remake of Miracle on 34th Street. All on VHS. Don't ask me why.
6. Clark Gable is my ultimate dream boat.
7. I just became an Aunt to the worlds cutest baby girl.
8. I am obsessed with  stationary, textiles, ceramics, anything really that's covered in a good pattern.
9. I really love going to the movies alone. I'm weird like that.
10. I hate planning ahead. I much prefer a little bit of spontaneity
11. I have size 11 monster feet. 

Questions from Peach Blossom 

1. If you could be reborn as another person who would you choose?
I would choose to be born as myself again. Because I love me. Perhaps being born with super human strength or the ability to fly on top of that. But I don't think that is what the question is asking.

2. What is your favourite thing to blog about?
I actually love blogging about anything. I mean I love blogging about fashion, but anything in particular, it doesn't really matter. Just let me write my little fashion blurb about anything and I'm happy!

3. What are you afraid of?
Ketchup. But I'm slowly overcoming that. 

4. Who is your favourite blogger and Youtuber?
Favourite Youtuber: Arden Rose
Favourite Blogger: Kendi Everyday

5.What is your guilty pleasure?
The bachelor series. I'm way late to the game to it too! I only just started watching them. Ugh, I'm embarrassed to admit it, but its true.

6. What's my dream engagement scenario? 
Do people actually think about this stuff? Well. I'm sorry but I've got nothing. 

7. When deciding what to wear, what do you choose first? (Top, Bottom, Shoes, etc)
Bottoms. Is it a skirt day, or do I feel like wearing pants? That's always the first question.

8. You have won $500 to the shop of your choice. What is it?
J.Crew. Because then I'm allowed to splurge and not feel bad. 

9. What is your favourite thing about lazy days?
I actually hate lazy days. When I have a lazy day I instantly feel guilty. But I guess no lazy day would be complete without chocolate. So that's my favourite part. The choco. 

10. Are you a saver or a spender?
 I'll save so I can spend. 

11. Dream Job?
I'm still trying to figure that out yet. I think anything in Fashion would be the ultimate dream at the moment.

The Nominees

Cally of Tea & Topaz
Eva of Tasse d'Amour
Erika of The Fashionesta
Melissa of Three Cups of Fashion
Sophia of SofaSoph
Diane of Modernistic Phoenix

My Questions!

1. If you can be either a cat or a dog which would you be. Not have. But be. Which would you be and why?
2. Skirts or Pants?
3. Are you a  homebody or partybody?
4. Were you happy with the ending of Mocking Jay? More importantly Team Peeta or Team Gale? If you didn't read it then skip this question. 
5. What are you currently most coveting?
6. How do you come up with your blog posts? 
7. What makes you laugh out loud?
8. If you could choose not eating sweets for a month or not going shopping, which would you choose and why? 
9. What's the story behind your blog name?
10. Why did you start your blog?
11. If you could get on a plane to anywhere tomorrow, where would it be?


No comments:

Post a Comment