Social Media

Friday, 22 August 2014

Friday Favourites III

Hey. Here is a collection of things that made me happy over the past week.


1. The Vivetta F/W 2014 Ready to Wear Collection

Source | Vogue


2. Tasselled Loafers



Source | J.Crew


3. The Room



I have actually watched this video multiple times a day, everyday this week. And each time I watch it, I laugh even harder.
 "I'm tired. I'm wasted. I love you darling!"



4. This Slice of Heaven



I had the privilege of taste testing this masterpiece this week. It's all I can think of now!

Source | Tasse d'Amour


5. Arizona


All week I've been thinking about going here. It's number 1 on the travel list.

Source | National Geographic


6. My new readers from England. ( It's not just you any more Lauryn! )

2 comments:

  1. Hey I just wanted to let you know I've nominated you for a Liebster Award!
    Follow this link to see the rules!


    Let me know if you do it, sorry if you have already done this award!

    Kelsey | Peach Blossom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nomination! That's very sweet. :) I'll get on this ASAP!
    - k

    ReplyDelete