Social Media

Tuesday, 5 August 2014

At the Baseball field : Florals & Stripes

Okay. Have you ever bought something that you were so excited to wear and then it just sat in your closet and you would just stare at it thinking "Where am I going to wear you?" That's what happened with this shirt. I love it. I just never knew where to wear it. Or how. I think it was the collar that gave it that extra fancy flare that left me confused how to style it.  But alas it's made its d├ębut, and I couldn't be happier.  You may also notice that I purchased those sandals that were in my July shopping cart.  And they did not disappoint! 




Top | Ann Taylor - Similar
Shorts | Loft - Floral Tencel Twill Shorts
Sandals | AE- Ankle Strap Sandal




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment