Social Media

Tuesday, 1 July 2014

Thrifted Icelandic Find

Okay. I know I promised updates on my Icelandic thrifting mission. And I hate to admit defeat-so I'm not going to. Unfortunately I did not find a cheap enough sweater in a thrift shop, because all the ones in Reykjavik were priced at just under $200! Talk about gauging tourists. However! I did score an amazing, amazing purse. So Iceland did not totally defeat me after all.



The bag! This gorgeous satchel that includes a cute little lock and key cost me 400 Krona or at the current exchange rate a whopping $3.76. I actually debated whether or not to purchase it. I don't know what was wrong with me. I think I was so upset by the sweater fiasco, I was not thinking properly. But yes this has quickly become my new favourite bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment