Social Media

Tuesday, 29 July 2014

The Scribble Print

Okay. I know what you might be thinking. Katherine. This is a far cry from your happy and bright floral prints. Are you depressed? No. I've just been noticing a lot of this scribble print lately. The scribble print is all about organic shapes and textures. I found a lot of it looks like it was inspired by the work of Basquiat and I really like the look of the hand-rendered scribble. Yeah if it's done in black and white, sure, it can look a tad morose. But imagine a black and red scribble print combo. I don't think I could handle that.  I found a coloured example of it too that exudes joy and happiness. So there. A scribble print for all emotions!

black and white scribble print suit

Source |  Sportmax Cruise/Resort 2015 Collection

print, pattern, cruise/resort 2015

Source: Stylesight |  Proenza Schouler Cruise/Resort 2015 Collection

Vika Gazinskava

Vika Gazinskaya | S/S 2011-2012
Miroslava Duma in a happy scribble!

Check out my polyvore board for a few scribble items you can find online now!

The Scribble Print




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment