Social Media

Thursday, 19 June 2014

Summer Fruit Prints

Okay.  I am loving this summer fruit print trend. But have we noticed that it's all about the tropical and citrus fruits this year? I haven't seen the typical apple or cherry print anywhere, but the pineapple- hello, that fruit is everywhere. I'm going to go as far as to say it's Queen of fruit prints this summer. I think coming in for a close second is the Lemon. I personally am a huge fan of the lemon print. I feel like its way more sophisticated grown lady. The lemon print makes me imagine the Italian goddesses of the 50's sipping their limoncello somewhere along the Amalfi Coast.

Dress | Ann Taylor- Lemon Drop Sundress

 The pineapple print on the other hand, is going along so well with this 90's revival.  I mean come on, just look at that skirt below!

Skirt | Pull & Bear : Pineapple Print Skirt

I don't know if you can tell but this whole post has got me all giddy now. I mean drawing comparisons between different decades and different fruit prints. What a deliciously fun thing to do! ( Yeah. I just said that.) And just to share a few more of my beautiful fruit printed findings, here's one of my polyvore boards. I'm just slowly getting into it. But follow me if you'd like! Personally that lemon print skort from Topshop just kills me!

Fruit Print Summer


No comments:

Post a Comment