Social Media

Tuesday, 10 June 2014

Icelandic Travel Style

Hi. Or should I say hall√≥. ( I had to look that up.) Yes, I have been in Iceland for 5 days now and did not know how to say hello. Don't judge me. Anyhow, today I'm featuring my dearest friend, and travel companion Eva on the blog. I have failed miserably in packing cute travel outfits. I hate to admit it, but it's true.  Thankfully Eva hasn't. We took these in Reykjavik just outside the magnificent opera house and just after our trip to the flea market. Because what trip isn't complete without a trip to a local flea market? 


Eva is Queen of Winners. 
Anytime I ask her where she bought something, the answer is always Winners. (TJ Maxx of Canada) 
Pants, Ipad Cover, Purse | Winners
Sunglasses | Kate Spade Arie


Shoes | Gap- Perforated Oxfords

No comments:

Post a Comment