Social Media

Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Summer 2014 Must Have : The Culotte

Finally. I know what summer trend I am most excited for. I feel like my last post, Summer Rut, was slightly Debbie downer-ish of me. I was in this weird funk where I wasn't really pining for anything this summer. Which I know, it’s a ridiculous thing to get me down in the dumps.  But every year I’m so excited about a new must have trend. Two years ago I was so excited about crop tops. Last year I was ecstatic about the patterned shorts that were everywhere. This year, get ready for it, I’m dying for a pair of culottes!  Typically culottes are wide leg pants that hit around mid calf, so they are best worn with a heel so you can elongate those gams of yours. That being said, I don’t think you couldn't wear these with a cute pair of sandals for a more casual everyday look.  I’m going to England soon, and I think that’ll be prime culotte shopping time. So  get ready for a culotte photo shoot sometime in the near future!


H&M | Wide-cut Pants

Topshop | Palm Print Culottes


ASOS | French Connection Cropped Wide Leg Trousers with Placement Print


No comments:

Post a Comment