Social Media

Thursday, 10 April 2014

Clovers and Colour Blocks


Oh my. Okay. Campus is the most beautiful location to blog shoot, as I like to call it.  This look features my favorite jacket from Jcrew, wide leg jeans from Joe Fresh, and clover spotted button up from Loft. The bag is from Indigo. Yes, as in the book store. They sell accessories too! The pants, well let me tell you about those pants. I was on a mission for a few months looking for a pair of wide leg, Donna Pinciotti inspired jeans. Then I one day, I stumbled upon this pair at Joe on the clearance rack and nabbed them for a sweet $8.00. I guess not everyone is into the whole trouser wide leg. But I sure as heck am. The more wide leg pants I see on the streets these days the happier I am. If everyone could start adopting 70s inspired trends, life would be just be a little more sweeter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment