Social Media

Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Pattern on Pattern | Diamonds & Stripes


Oh my. This was the first glorious day we've had here in Toronto. During this blog shoot there were people out everywhere. There were people walking their dogs, countless cyclists, and even those bearing their pale legs for all to see in shorts. I am not one of those Canadians whose out in shorts as soon as the temperature hits 10 degrees. It's got to be above 15 at least for me to get those puppies out. For now, I am quite content with a skirt and tights. Anyway, back to it. The outfit. Lets start at the skirt. I snagged this sweet skirt at Jcrew for a solid $25.00, when it was 40% off with my additional student discount on top of that. (If you click on the link you can see that I am pretty much recreating the look there. I can't help it. I love it!)  The older I get, the more I'm beginning to really care for quality and fabrics. So yeah a silk skirt for 25 dollars, bargin. The chelsea boots are from Asos. (Similar ones here) I wear these things all the time. The jacket is from Urban Outfitters. I bought it three years ago now, but the exact one is still being sold here.  And the clutch is from Target!

My friend Kaelin and I go on these blog shoots together. Check out her blog to see her Madeline inspired look at this magnificent location! www.violetandeloise.com

No comments:

Post a Comment