Social Media

Tuesday, 1 April 2014

Mindy's back in town

Finally. After long anticipation Mindy is back tonight! The Mindy Project is one of those shows I watch for a number of reasons. Yes the story writing is great. The humour, spot on. Romantic triangles, steamy. BUT there's more. Everytime I watch an episode, I'm always left feeling inspired by Mindy's outfits. She's big on pattern mixing and I love it.  So here is a board welcoming back Mindy and her wardrobe!

The framed picture of Danny is my homage to Helga Pataki. Because we're all hoping Mindy  is secretly in love with Danny. And if you're not, then I'm sorry, but I don't understand your logic.

Mindy's back in town


Tory Burch navy top
toryburch.com


J Crew blue skirt
jcrew.com


Forever New high heel shoes
$74 - forevernew.com.au


Tod s leather purse
luisaviaroma.com


Bird necklace
baublebar.com



And yeah, I can totally see tonight's episode playing out something like this:



1 comment: