Social Media

Thursday, 17 April 2014

Liberty Prints

Hello my friends. Today it's all about Liberty. I actually don't even know where to begin. Just look at their website first and if you feel a rush of excitement and don't know where to click first because you must explore it all at that same second- then we're in the same boat.  http://www.liberty.co.uk

My goodness. Now wasn't that fun? Man. It makes me so giddy every time I'm in a store and see a product in a liberty print. J.Crew just had some liberty print shirts in. Just last week I saw some liberty print dresses in Hudson Bay. And Nike just did I collaboration with Liberty!




I'm sorry. What? How freaking cute. And if that isn't enough, check out these shorts!
Okay. I'm not even sure where I was going with this post. I'm just so overwhelmed with beautiful patterns right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment