Social Media

Thursday, 27 March 2014

Polka Dot Shorts

Okay humour me here as I go briefly down memory lane. If you were a child of the 90's growing up in Canada you must remember Polka Dot Shorts. The modern more "with it" version of its predecessor Polka Dot Door. For those of you haven't the slightest idea of what I'm going on about, here is a brief glimpse into the world of Polka Dot Shorts.  


Okay. Now that we're all caught up to speed, I would like to dedicate this post to Polkaroo; that mythical creature who was so ahead of his (?) time, with his polka dot shorts. Here's to Polkaroo for spearheading the polka dot shorts trend this summer, and to ModCloth who was so smart for catching on.












My sincerest apologies if that theme song is now stuck in your head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment