Social Media

Thursday, 27 February 2014

Mixed Prints Much: Florals and Polka Dots





I am all for mixing prints. If you haven't already gathered that from my previous posts. I love it. So the look I was going for today was a bit of a mash up between floral and spots. And then we've got some leopard going on in the belt. And a Navajo look in the scarf. So all around patterned fun.

I'm not the bragging type but this is the most ultimate score I've ever made at a thrift shop, and I wanted to share it with you. The coat. It's is from Holt Renfrew. It's part Cashmere, Angora and Wool. And it cost me a grand total of $20. It's incredible. When I wear it out its like I'm wearing a bathrobe.  And I love it. The other item I love wholeheartedly in this look is the skirt. The skirt, from Ann Taylor, I share with my mom (its the only Gilmore Girls thing about us).