Social Media

Friday, 14 March 2014

It's a thrifted kind of day




Okay. I wanted to share with you some of my favourite Value Village finds. Yes, that's right, Value Village. For those of you who do not know what Value Village is, let me enlighten you. It's pretty much my Mecca of thrift shops. The name says it all. Value Village. It's an absolute treasure hunt every time I go in. For my American friends, its the Canadian version of Savers. This backpack I scored for a cool $7.00. And the coat, $10.00.  If you haven't gone thrifting yet, I hope that this post has encouraged you to try it out. It's like one of those scavenger hunts you did as a kid. But now, you're looking for way cooler things like vintage designer pieces instead of plastic eggs, and pine cones. It's a magical clothing hunt. Now who isn't down for that?



No comments:

Post a Comment