Social Media

Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Ann Taylor: A Print Case Study


Ann Taylor | Kaleidoscope Skirt
Ann Taylor | Tile Print Tee


Hello there. If you are a twenty something then this post is for you. I am baffled quite frankly, that us twenty somethings have not yet discovered Ann Taylor as a viable shopping haven.  I know it exudes business career woman. And it may be one of those stores, that when you pass by it in the mall an item in its window display catches your eye,  but something is just holding you back from crossing that threshold inside. Well my friends. I am here to invite you in.  Let me say this first. This post may seem endorsey as hell, but believe you me, I was in no way sponsored to write this.

Yes, Ann Taylor does have a bunch of business items. I'd say their target customer is somewhere between 30 and 50. And no, we twenty somethings don't fit into that. However, stay with me here, among all of the the more grown up, sophisticated lady items they do have items for us too! Here are just a few items in their Spring collection that could be styled up or down, and could be turned into a unique ensemble, just the way we like it. If you're stuck in a shopping rut, going to the same few stores all the time, I encourage you to walk into an Ann Taylor the next time you pass by. What is the worst that could happen?  

1 comment:

  1. Love love love! I will check out Ann Taylor the next time I'm shopping! :)

    ReplyDelete