Social Media

Tuesday, 18 February 2014

The Finns know how it's done: Marimekko Spring/Summer 2014





Images Sourced from : www.marimekko.com

Looking to brighten up your wardrobe a little more this spring with some print and colour? Well let’s just check out how our Finnish friends at Marimekko are doing it.  The bright colours and playful patterns always leave me feeling so warm inside. I know. That sounds cheesy as hell. But I don’t know how else to explain it. There’s something about their colour combinations and whimsical prints that just make me feel instantly happy.  I feel as though we all need to take a page from the Nordic countries and embrace colour and pattern the way they all do.  It is said that they are some of the happiest bunch in the world. Maybe it’s because they know how to rock at little bit of colour and print. 




No comments:

Post a Comment