Social Media

Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Meet: Jasper Conran



Let me introduce you.
Readers, Jasper.
Jasper, readers.

There. Now that's settled, lets get to business. My goodness. The moment I laid eyes on Jasper Conran's Spring/Summer 2014 collection, I knew that I was in love. The prints, the skirt lengths, the sheer panels, the collars. Everything about it brought me joy. I must admit that I only just recently discovered this designer when this collection first debuted on the runway in the fall. I did some further research then, digging into some of his past collections, which if I am being honest, did not speak to me the way this one did. The way he mixes patterns in this collection is just brilliant. A pattern mixers dream. Just take a look through some of my favourites. I hope the collection brings you the same happiness it brings me!





Images sourced from: www.jasperconran.com

If you loved that, check out the entire collection here, put to the music of fellow Canadian, Owen Pallett. A winning combination if there ever was one!


And for your listening pleasure, here is the full song.